1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
"why do you wear a lot of black?" because i’m ready for your funeral bitch
Words to a young lady I know, although we never met
Convince me with your words
That your union with correctness
Is more than just the foulest feeling,
That currently, I am believing
You’re a fox
Outwitted us all
You’ve proven that no one can take you
For a fool, you are showing the world
Nothing gets by you
I am telling you
It’s simply centrifuge
You’re a fox, as I am foul
It is certainty
Yet even this world cannot devour me,
My sins, my aimless conscious
And I could never truly care at all.
I hope that you find what you need
To halt compassion at your feet
You’re a fox, you will outsmart the world
With your curled insecurities
Floating fast away on your boat
Where your steps tread light
As it’s resident ghost.
- (via evolvinginflame)